Evolve Mixed Martial Arts Data Protection Policy
We would like to notify all members of the Evolve Mixed Martial Arts (“Evolve MMA”) Data Protection Policies pursuant to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
By signing up for a membership offered by Evolve MMA, you agree and consent to Evolve MMA (including its related corporations and business units) (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing your personal data in order to provide you with a safe and customized experience with Evolve MMA.
As a member of Evolve MMA, you signify that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Data Protection Policy as amended from time to time in respect of Evolve MMA’s collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data. This Data Protection Policy does not supersede other consents that you have previously provided to Evolve MMA in respect to your Personal Data.
As used in this Data Protection Policy, personal data means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified —
(a) from that data; or
(b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access;
Personal Data includes but is not limited to:
- Personal information – name, gender, nationality, date of birth, passport / FIN / NRIC or other personal identification numbers;
- Contact information – address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information – credit card information, billing address
- Technical information – IP address
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, Evolve MMA collects Personal Data when you sign up for the membership or sign other documents related to any of the Evolve MMA Products and Services. Evolve MMA may also collect Personal Data from your authorized representatives.
The collection of Personal Data can also come from:
interaction with our membership executives and/or operations personnel and/or marketing officers via phone calls, correspondence, emails, conversation, meetings, apps and other online accounts with us; when the Personal Data information is given for other reasons.
It is your responsibility to ascertain that you have ensured the accuracy and completeness of any third party’s Personal Data that is provided to Evolve MMA. It is also your responsibility to ascertain the completeness and accuracy of all Personal Data provided to Evolve MMA.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites.
(a) enabling certain features and functions on our websites;
(b) building up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
(c) improving the efficiency of our website; and
(d) establishing usage statistics
Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies (please see the “help” section of your browser), but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Evolve MMA is not responsible for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content or security of any third party websites linked to Evolve MMA website.
Purpose for Collection, Use and Disclosure
Evolve MMA uses or may in the future use your information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes the following purposes:
- To notify you of special events, promotions and offers;
- To provide you with the products you purchased and services you signed up;
- To process renewal of membership agreements and for customers’ relationship management;
- To facilitate monthly billing (for EFT members only);
- To follow up on the debt collection from delinquent members;
- To provide you with personalized content on our website;
- To improve the content and the navigability of our website;
- To provide media announcements and responses;
- To verify your identity;
- To process and respond to inquiries, requests and complaints;
- For leads generation and marketing campaigns;
- For the purposes for which you provided the information (e.g., pay for a service, pay for a product, etc.);
- For the purpose of compiling data and conducting statistical or demographic analysis for sales and marketing purposes;
- To produce internal reports for internal analysis;
- To conduct investigations for disputes, billing or fraud;
- To comply with a court order, applicable rules, laws, regulations, code of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies or other legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities
Any withdrawal of consent requires 30 working days to be effective.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Evolve MMA discloses or may disclose the Personal Data to:
- Our legal advisors and our other professional advisors such as auditors, or as otherwise authorized or required by law;
- Third party collection agency for the purpose of debt collection;
- Third party service providers such as couriers services, printing, billing, security, marketing campaigns, system operations and maintenance;
- Credit card companies, banks and others service providers;
- Government regulators and law enforcement organizations to ensure law compliance; and Business combination transactions (mergers and acquisitions).
Please contact us at email@example.com for any comments, enquiries, corrections, and updates relating to your Personal Data and/or withdrawal of consent for any use of your Personal Data and/or access of your Personal Data stored with us. Evolve MMA reserves the right to modify or change or update the Data Protection Policy at any time. You are encourage to review the Data Protection Policy over time.
The laws of Singapore govern this Data Protection Policy.