Chaowalith is an Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore. He is a 3 time Muay Thai World Champion. He is a Rajdamnern Stadium World Champion, Thailand National Champion, and WMC World Champion. He is an elite professional fighter with a fight record of 172-34. With over 21 years of professional fighting experience at Rajdamnern Stadium, Lumpinee Stadium and other stadiums around the world, his style is a ferocious blend of beautiful kicks and elbows. His favorite techniques are the cartwheel kick, the high roundhouse kick, and the flying push kick.
Chaowalith is a certified Muay Thai instructor from the famous Jockey Gym in Thailand.
16 May 1983
184 cm / 70 kilos
172 - 34
- 3 time Muay Thai World Champion
- Won championships at Rajdamnern Stadium, Thailand Nationals, and WMC.
- Favorite techniques: cartwheel kick, high roundhouse kick, and flying push kick
Chaowalith Jockey Gym's Videos
Quick facts on Chaowalith Jockey Gym
- Chaowalith started Muay Thai when he was only 6 years old.
- Aside from Muay Thai, Chaowalith enjoys playing football and sepak takraw.
- Chaowalith was inspired to become a Muay Thai fighter by his uncle, who is also a Muay Thai fighter.
- Chaowalith believes that a big heart is the most important quality of a Muay Thai champion.
- Chaowalith is the tallest and one of the youngest World Champion Muay Thai instructors at Evolve MMA.
- Instead of giving up after his first few losses, Chaowalith persevered to become a 3 time World Champion.