If you’ve always wanted to learn from the best in modern BJJ, you’re in luck. The Mendes Brothers will be holding their 2019 World Super Camp at Evolve MMA from 16-20 September. You can expect 20 hours of elite instruction from 6x BJJ World Champion Rafael Mendes and 4x BJJ World Champion Gui Mendes, a rare opportunity you won’t get anywhere else. Need more convincing? Read on to find out why you should sign up for the Mendes Bros 2019 World Super Camp 2019 now!
1) Because they’re BJJ World Champions with multiple titles
If you’ve been doing your BJJ research, you’d know that both Rafa and Gui Mendes have racked up enough gold medals to make them two of the greatest competitors in BJJ history. Before finally retiring in 2017, at 27 years of age, Rafa Mendes won six gold medals as a black belt in the featherweight division of the IBJJF World Championship as well as two ADCC titles. Gui Mendes, on the other hand, is a 4x BJJ black belt IBJJF World Champion.
2) Because BJJ is changing
If you’ve been following and training BJJ for a while, you’d know that the game keeps changing. Today’s techniques are much more dynamic and revolutionary – just like the Mendes Brothers’ style of BJJ. To be able to keep up, you’ll need to amp up your game with new techniques. And there are no better instructors to learn it from than the Mendes Brothers.
3) Because their teaching style works
Since establishing their own gym, Art of Jiu Jitsu, the Mendes Bros have seen much success in their students, who currently dominate the competition scene. From Johnathan Alves to Jessa Khan, Matheus Rodrigues and more, these AOJ students are currently considered to be some of the best in their respective belt and weight categories. In this Super Camp, you’ll find out what has helped these competitors take their games to the next level.
4) Because their techniques work against anybody
It doesn’t matter if you’re one of the smaller guys or bigger, stronger guys in your BJJ class, there will always be a Mendes Bros technique to suit your body type. Are you used to using your strength and weight? You’ll find that Gui Mendes’ pressure passing game is something you could adapt to your game. Smaller and used to pulling guard? Take advantage of learning Rafa Mendes’ crazy guard recovery skills and techniques and add them to your skill set. While you’re at it, learn how to finally do that berimbolo, prevent it, or improve on what you already know.
5) Because you want to get better at BJJ
Just watch any BJJ match with any of the Mendes Brothers and you’ll see them dominating their competition with one amazing technique after the other – proof that it all works, even in the highest levels of competition! By learning from the Mendes Brothers, you’ll learn new, revolutionary techniques that could change your game and possibly the way you see BJJ. In BJJ, where competition is cutthroat and games are constantly changing, knowing how to think strategically and use new techniques are two things you could certainly learn from the Mendes Brothers.
Convinced yet? Sign up for the Mendes Bros Super World Camp 2019 and take your BJJ game to the next level today!
Venue: EVOLVE Far East Square in Singapore
Investment: US$899 for EVOLVE members/US$999 for non-members
- Exclusive access to daily training sessions taught by 6x BJJ World Champion Rafael Mendes and 4X BJJ World Champion Guilherme Mendes in which they will share the philosophies and techniques that they used to win BJJ competitions at the highest level.
- Training will be 2x daily from 9-11 am and 2-4 pm Monday through Friday. That’s 20 hours of elite instruction!
- Unlimited access to martial arts classes at Asia’s top martial arts training organization, EVOLVE Vacation.
- Special rates from our accommodation partners.
- Complimentary rash guard.
- Photo opportunities with the Mendes Bros and the EVOLVE Fight Team.
- A group trip to the iconic Marina Bay Sands Skypark.
- One month complimentary access to the Art Jiu-Jitsu (artofjiujitsu.com) online video library.