Michelle Nicolini is an Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore. She is widely regarded as one of the greatest female BJJ legends in history and is an 8-time Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt World Champion. With almost 20 years of experience, Michelle is also a multiple-time ADCC World Champion, a World Pro Cup Champion, World No-Gi Champion, European Champion, and Pan American Champion. She is currently a professional MMA fighter in ONE Championship.
Michelle is a 3rd degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Robert Drysdale at Checkmat Brazil. She now lives and teaches in Singapore on a permanent basis. Michelle’s favorite BJJ techniques include the Shin-on-Shin Guard, Triangle Choke, and Toe Hold.
2 - 1
Santos, Sao Paolo, Brazil
- One of the biggest household names in the world of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- 8x Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Champion
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Multiple-time ADCC World Champion
- A World Pro Cup Champion
- A World No-Gi Champion
- An European Champion
- the Pan American Champion
- Professional MMA fighter