Mark Striegl is an Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore. He is a professional mixed martial artist with over 15 years of experience. He started his athletic career as a wrestler before transitioning to MMA. He is currently a professional MMA fighter with a 14-1 record, competing across Asia. Mark’s favorite techniques include the rear naked choke and americanas.
Mark is a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Stephen Kamphuis.
Mark is originally from the Philippines.
23 Jun 1988
173 cm / 62 kilos
14 - 1
- Asian MMA Superstar
- Aggressive wrestler with excellent submissions
- One of Asia’s top MMA prospects
- One of the top submission grapplers in Asia
- Favorite techniques: the rear naked choke and americanas
Mark Striegl's Videos
Quick facts on Mark Striegl
- Prior to arriving at Evolve MMA, Mark was living in Baguio, Philippines.
- A Filipino-American, Mark grew up in Tokyo, Japan.
- Apart from English, he can also speak conversational Japanese and Tagalog.
- Mark has a serious love of food.
- He went to university in San Diego in the US.
Inspired by legendary fighters in PRIDE FC, Mark is living the life of his dreams as a professional MMA fighter.