Benedict Ang is an Assistant Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore. Benedict is currently 18 years old, and he is studying at Republic Polytechnic pursuing a diploma in Sports Coaching. Benedict first started training in the art of Muay Thai at Evolve MMA in 2011. He joined the Evolve Competition Team, the amateur fight team of Evolve MMA, in 2013 and has since joined the Evolve Fight Team.
Benedict made his amateur MMA debut in June 2013 and currently holds a record of 3-0.
Benedict holds a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Master Renzo Gracie.
2 Apr 1996
3 - 0
- One of the top amateur fighters in Singapore
- Well-rounded MMA game
Benedict Ang's Videos
Quick facts on Benedict Ang
- Benedict’s favorite techniques are the double leg takedown, twister, and liver kick.
- Benedict is currently a full-time polytechnic student, studying Sports Coaching.
- Benedict’s fighter name is “Ditinho”, which was given to him by his Brazilian teammates.
- His martial arts journey began at 9 years old with Wushu.
- Benedict’s greatest martial arts inspiration is the Evolve Fight Team’s Eddie “The Magician” Ng.