Amir Khan is an Assistant Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore on a seasonal basis. A Muay Thai fighter, Amir is one of the top lightweights and Singapore MMA fighter in ONE Championship. Known as a knockout artist, Amir has 13 wins in ONE Championship with 10 finishes.
Amir holds a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is originally from Singapore.
- One of the youngest members of the Evolve Fight Team
- One of the top fighters in Singapore
- Well-rounded MMA game
Amir Khan's Videos
Quick facts on Amir Khan
- Amir received the fighter name “Golden Boy” after winning a Muay Thai title in Phuket’s Bangla Stadium.
- Amir began his martial arts journey at 5 years old with Tae Kwon Do. He started Muay Thai at 13.
- Aside from martial arts, Amir enjoys football and golf.
- Amir’s martial arts inspiration is Muhammad Ali because of his confidence and work ethic.
- His favorite techniques are low leg kicks, Muay Thai sweeps, and flying knees.